Whoops... Sorry, no access ! (PREMIUM content)
Tattoo Tutorial online - part III: Equipment & Sanitation
How you can instantly improve your techniques by using the proper Equipment and Supplies.
- IMPROVE your Technique with the BEST needles, inks, stencil paper and supplies
- earn average 150 $ per hour as an acknowledged tattoo artist with a creative and fun job within short time
- be loved by your customers for the HIGH-QUALITY TATTOOS you will be able to make
- save a lot of time and nerve-wrecking trial and error by using my step by step guides and exercises to DEVELOPE THE SKILLS for making smooth shadings and solid packed spots
- stay MOTIVATED thanks to steady learning progress
Get full access to 'part III - Equipment & Sanitation ' now
89 US $ (single price)
buy 'Parts I - III' as saver package and save 88 US $
HURRY! Discount only applies to the first 10 copies sold.
Secure 1-time purchase is FULLY COVERED by my 14 day money back guarantee
Are you one of the thousands of people out there, who dream about becoming a Tattoo Artist?
If yes, you have a lot of reasons to:
- You can earn between 100 and 200 dollars per hour, depending on your skills and competitive situation
- It is easy to be self-employed and set up your own shop (do you have an idea, how much I enjoy it, to come into my own shop every day, having no grumpy boss that tells me what to do?)
- You can work creatively and make a living on making art, it´s something new every day and never gets boring
- It´s easy to work almost anywhere in the world as guest artist. So even if you don´t find customers right where you live, you certainly will find some in other places
- it will feel great to give up your old job, if you are unhappy with it
But did you know, that only 3% of that people learn tattooing as an apprentice in a tattoo shop. The reason for this is that Tattoo Apprenticeships are quite expensive and hard to find.
The remaining 97 % try to learn tattooing by theirselves at home, but only 2% of them manage to learn tattooing and actually make a living as a tattoo artist.
Why is that:
- without having a professional on your side, who reveals all the tips and tricks and shows the techniques, it is very UNLIKELY that you´ll discover them yourself
- and if so, it will take many month or even years, to discover them by TRIAL-AND-ERROR
- many people try to learn something from watching youtube videos, but run a high risk to ADOPT FAULTY TECHNIQUES. That´s because either the videos come from youtubers that are beginners themselves or the techniques are not explained in a way a beginner can understand and apply
- To make things worse, the longer you get used to a FAULTY TECHNIQUE, the harder it will be to relearn it in the correct way
- Having little or no learning progress ist FRUSTRATING and makes people GIVING UP
As a result, 95 % FAIL in learning tattooing and will never make their dream come true .
Make sure that you don´t belong to this failing 95% and get the 'Tattoo Tutorial part III - Equipment & Sanitation' now
89 US $ single price
Or get the complete basics of tattooing in one package and save 88 $
199 US $ saver package (part I, II & III)
Why you should choose my Tattoo tutorial online
I am Dr. K, Tattoo Artist from Germany. I know how difficult it is to enter the tattoo business. When I learned tattooing 7 years ago, I faced the same problems that you probably face right now.
That´s why I want to help.
During the last 5 years, I have trained roundabout 25 people in my Tattoo parlor in Germany.
Because of this experience I know what beginners need to train the hand-eye-coordination and how to explain the techniques in a way that a beginner can understand and apply them.
Unlike other online tutorials, You are getting not only very comprehensive step-by-step instructions…
you will also get my unique training program, that I developed specifically to build your linework skills from scratch.
With the german version of my tutorial, almost 300 people have meanwhile learned tattooing.
take your chance and see for yourself how easy it can be to learn how to tattoo.
Get full access to 'part III - EQUIPMENT & SANITATION' now
or better: get full access to all parts of the TATTOO TUTORIAL online
Secure 1-time purchase is fully covered by my 14 days money back guarantee.
Your purchase is 100 % risk free, as you can cancel your order within 14 days, no questions asked.
And no, we’re not talking about giving away one or two hints that you could have found on youtube, too …we’re talking about me, passing on my COMPLETE secret knowledge, acquired over the years of experience as a professional tattoo artist:
Lessons 1-6 : Everything you need to know about Equipment & Supplies
- What you really need to get started & what can make your life easier in the long run
- How are COIL MACHINES working?
- How to SET UP and adjust, so you can make solid lines and smooth shadings
- What are the differences compared to ROTARY MACHINES, and which are best for BEGINNERS?
- The great Needle reference book: which KIND OF NEEDLE do you use for what technique? All differences between needle cuts, sizes and configurations finally explained
- What is the best Ink for Lining ? What is the best for Packing? My favorite INKS revealed
Lessons 7-12: Everything you need to know about hygienic tattooing
- The best SUPPLIES for hygienic tattooing
- Explained : the principles of hygienic tattooing
- How to meet the official requirements easily
- How to make a proper disinfectionplan, that will be loved by every regulatory agent
Lessons 13: Exam & Certification
BONUS: you will get access to my secret Tattooing Masterclass on Facebook, where I will answer all of your questions on a daiy basis.
What my Students say about the Tattoo Tutorial online:
just wanted to thank you. My lining skills improved LOTS.
have done everything as you described... and it all worked out !
hurry to get my special promotion (part I, II & III)
make sure that you get one of the saver packages for the price of 199 US $ this month, and act NOW
Money back guarantee: if you are not satisfied with the tutorial, you can cancel your order within 14 days without giving any reason and get your money back – no questions asked !
Thanks for visiting this page. I hope you reach or exceed ALL of your goals, and would be honored to help.
Dr. K, Tattoo Artist & Tattooing Teacher
P.S. Please understand this is an extremely time-sensitive offer. Once the promotional copies are sold out, the price WILL jump to a monthly fee. Get in now for a low one-time cost and you’re completely covered by my unconditional money back guarantee.
P.P.S. In a month from now, you could still be working your a$$ off doing your old job … OR you could be on your way to earn $150+ as a professional Tattoo Artist. Hit the button now and let’s work together to build the fundaments of YOUR tattooing skills.
Frequently Asked Questions:
Q.Is this beginner friendly?
A.Yes, my tutorial is 100% beginner friendly. No matter if you already have some experience or didn´t even hold a tattoo machine in your hands before, this tutorial is the right thing for you. You´ll learn the correct techniques from scratch.
Q.I am not a native english speaker. Will I be able to attend?
A.Yes. Large parts of the tutorial are video in combination with text. I did anything to make this understandable for non-english-native speakers, too.
Q.How quickly can I get results?
A.This depends on how much effort you put in this. I designed Linework tutorial in a way that you can work your way throuh within 40 days, spending 1-2 hours a day.
Q.What Equipment will I need to attend?
A.You will need internet and a device that can play video and audio (tablet / smartphone / computer). Of course you will need tattoo equipment and other training material. What exactly this is, I´ll tell you during the first lessons.
Q.Are there any special requirements to learn tattooing?
A.There are no special requirements.
in my opinion, the most important characteristics, in order to learn tattooing and becoming a tattoo artist, are : AMBITION and PERSISTANCE .
Q.Do I need some kind of certification to be allowed to work as a tattoo artist?
A.in 98 % of all countries of the world, you do not need a certification to work as a tattoo artist. Nevertheless, I will provide a personal CERTIFICATE for you after you passed an exam online.
What you will have to do is to register a business.
Q.Is the access to the tutorial limited somehow?
A.No. You can watch the lessons whenever you want and how often you like. It´s a lifetime access.