hurry to take advantage of my 7-Day TRIAL for $ 0 !
Part 1: Lining, Part 2: Shading & Color Packing, Part 3: Equipment & Sanitation
You will not be billed for a 7 day trial period.
7-Day TRIAL for $ 0 !
You will be billed $0 for a 7 day trial period.
If you don´t like the course, you can just cancel your subscription at the end of the TRIAL period, by simply answering the confirmation eMail by Digistore24 (that you receive when you subcribe for the 7-Day TRIAL), saying that you want to cancel.
After the 7 day trial period, the monthly fee for the course will be $49. You can cancel your subscription to the end of each month, no strings attached.
Part 1: Linework (43 video Lessons)
- Lessons 1-11: Everything you need to know about the TECHNIQUES of tattooing lines
- Lesson 13: All the secrets to solve FREQUENT PROBLEMS when making lines. Learn how to avoid the worst case of tattooing, that is, going to deep (causing blow outs and scarring). I´ll show you how to make lines that still look NEAT and SOLID after healing
- Lessons 12.1 - 12.30: 30-Days training-schedule with 30 live tattooing hands-on exercises. While tattooing I filmed myself with the head camera and commented and explained everything I do... so you really won't miss any tips and tricks
Part 2: Packing & Shading (56 Video Lessons)
- Lesson 1-11: Everything you need to know about the techniques of packing color
- Lessons 12.1 - 12.15: Training program color packing , consisting of 15 SKILL-DEVELOPING exercises. I filmed myself during tattoing while explaining everythig I do.
- Lesson 13: All the secrets to solve FREQUENT PROBLEMS when packing color. Learn how you get solid packed spots without blotches or gaps.
- Lessons 14-24: Everything you need to know about the TECHNIQUES of shading
- Lessons 25.1 - 25.15: Training program Shading with 15 skill-developing exercises. Due to the use of my head camera, it´s like you see through my eyes while tattooing.
Part 3: Equipment & Sanitation (13 Video Lessons)
- Lessons 3-4: How are COIL MACHINES working? Learn Set up and Adjustments. What are the differences with regard to ROTARY MACHINES, and which are best for BEGINNERS?
- Lessons 1-2: EQUIPMENT- what you need to get started & what makes sense in the long run
- Lessons 5-6: What are the differences between the many needle configurations and which NEEDLE do you use for what? What are the best INKS?
- Lessons 7-12: Everything you need to know about supplies, Sanitation, official requirements, Disinfektion plan
**Limited Time Offer**
offer will be removed as soon as the timer hits 0